- November 2018: 223 Crocheted Poppy Project
- July 2019: Save Nailed Campaign
- May 2021: Oddball Space’s Artist of the Week
- July 2021: WORM Exhibition, Curator Review (39:35)
- October 2021: Social Media Takeover (SoA): Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- December 2021: Oddball Space’s A4 Artist Highlight
- January 2022: Social Media Takeover (SoA): Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Janurary 2022: Hot Bed Press Instagram post (second slide)
Since 2017, I have been working with my local news outlet, Nailed: Belper Independent News as a photographer, journalist and writer, events assistant, graphic designer and interview assistant.
I have assisted with the coverage of local Belper events from festivals to traditional events by gathering and retrieving key information for Journalism coverage, also assisting with equipment and solving technical issues. From this experience, I have sat in on interviews and helped pen interview questions.
For our town 2019 Pride Parade, I designed the pride logo change for the News outlet. I have also designed the logo for the 2019 “Save Nailed” campaign, for the Volunteer-run News outlet to gain funding and created the Save Belper Lane campaign in 2020 from a specific design brief.
- March 2018: Tom Watson Visits Belper
- September 2018: Sue’s Sustainables Shop Opening
- May 2019: Flying Scots Man Steams Through Belper
- June 2019: Belper Goes Green Festival
- July 2019: Belper Open Gardens
- August 2019: Belper Pride
- August 2019: Arkwright Art Installation
- September 2019: Badger Vaccinations
- June 2020: Anti-Racism Protest
- October 2018: Anti-Racism Article
- Polygon Magazine November 2019 – Coverage articles and photography for Birmingham Weekender, Digbeth First Friday and Bedlam Festival.
- Duplicate Workshop 2021 – Workshop organiser and participant
- Circuit Brain (2021), Poetry Anthology, BAAAD Press (PDF Available Upon Request)
- Live Project (2021), Publication (Upcoming)